Max Dice Roller - Linux is a free software application from the Board subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-10-15. The program can be installed on Linux.
Max Dice is a simple dice rolling utility for use on Windows and Linux systems You may enter your information in one of two places. You may enter in the text box or by moving the slider to the left or right correlating to the field you are adjusting.
Here are the definitions of each of the fields
1. Dice to roll – This field determines how many dice that the program will roll for you. (1- one dice, 2-two dice, up to as many dice as you need to roll)
2. Size of dice – This field determines the size of the dice (i.e. standard dice = 6, this would decide what the maximum number would be,)
3. Maxed dice – This field determines the number of dice to set at the maximum level. (For example if you are rolling 5 dice, and you want 3 at max always, set at 3.)
4. Tossed dice – This field determines the number of low dice that you will throw out. This will eliminate this number of low throws from the total.
5. Reroll – high. This will cause all dice that are rolled at this number or higher to be rolled again.
6. Reroll – low. This will cause all dice that are rolled at this number or lower to be rolled again.
Max Dice Roller - Linux (version 1.01) has a file size of 6.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 321 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.